Q: Which medical form do we use?

 A: We will accept the 2014 or newer printing of the medical form as long as the physical was conducted within the last year If anyone has not filled out a medical form they should use the 2014 printing. Everyone on property is required to fill out part A, B, & C of the medical and have a current physical.  

Q: Is Skymont using Blue Cards?

A: Yes, we will be using Blue Cards.

Q: What do I have to have at check-in?

A: Your Troop will need a camp roster of adults and boys, medical forms for anyone staying on property overnight and your balance has to be paid in full prior to or at check-in. Out of Council Troops are responsible for bring an accident and sickness Insurance claim form from their Council’s Insurance Policy and a signed tour permit. You will not be allowed to enter camp without any of these items.

Q: What accommodations are in the campsites?

A: There are wall tents in each campsite with two cots. There is a restroom facility with 2 toilets, urinal, wash basin and water hookup. There is not a pavilion in the campsites. Each campsite has multiple picnic tables, most of the have a flag pole and all of them have fire rings for campfire.

Q: Some of our boys want to bring their fishing gear to fish during free time.  Are there any licensures that they must have or anything they need to do in order to do some leisure time fishing?

A: You do not need a fishing license to fish on Skymont property. Just bring your fishing gear and have fun.







Copyright © 1998-2019. All rights reserved.